May Winds

Saturday, April 01, 2006

A light that shines because of you.

I have found group of people who has become a very dear friends to me.
And they're a group of wonderful people, who have even helped me out of the dark.

And there are a few whom I can talk to and know they're not out to hurt me.
It's almost like they're my lighthouse is this sea of dark water.
When they are online, it makes me happy just to chat with them.

Even thought we have never meet face to face,
I've wanted you to know that sometime ago this darkness that I have been in has lifted a little because of each and every single one of you.

I just wanted to say thank you to every single one of you for being here.

3 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger November Rain said...

awww I am so glad...

I have been like the sailboat in my poem on my blog title and its nice to have lighthouses because in reality we are all sailboats braving the storms
sunsets and beauty of it all

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Focus on that light, and you will see the brightness that follows you always.
Know that your light shines on the others who share your life.
Thank you for that light.

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Vegeta said...

Glad you found your way out of the darkness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home