May Winds

Friday, March 31, 2006

How could you leave me feeling

useless
unwanted
unloved
that if I die today that you won't care for me
without a family to call my own
dumped with a person who doesn't want me around
like I don't matter to you
like I'd make my heart as dark as yours, that you'd want me back
like I'm nothing without you
like I'm alive just so you can hurt me
like my being alive doesn't matter to you
like my tears have dried up along time ago
like my feeling for you mean nothing
as if my being here is enough for you to not want me
like I'm have disappointment to you
like I'm failure in your eyes
like I was discourteous that I needed to be disconnected from my family
like I frustrated you into not liking me
like I'd disappointed you every time that I was you were near

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger JawaJuice said...

It’s good you’re getting these things out of your system by writing, but don’t linger too long in them. You must find a way to put the past behind you and move on. I hope you are able to one day.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger November Rain said...

Cupid's promise

Your pain to me is clear
But friends, we are near
Free your heavy heart from gloom
For in our hearts there is room

To shower and comfort you with love
And shine light upon you from above
Until for our lovely lady
Clouds fades from your day

When true love from cupid's arrow
Will strike you again from in the shadows




--- I agre with JJ dont linger to long

 

Post a Comment

<< Home